Martedì, Ottobre 22, 2024
× Benvenuti sul nostro forum Kunena!

Dì a noi e ai nostri soci chi sei, cosa ti piace e perché sei diventato un membro di questo forum.
Diamo il benvenuto a tutti i nuovi iscritti e speriamo di vederti in giro!

Which app is best for scanning documents on mobile?

More
1 month 6 days ago #93252 by YoungIva
I need an app that can efficiently scan and manage different types of documents like receipts, business cards, and notes. It should work well on both iPhone and Android. What do you suggest?

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago - 1 month 6 days ago #93253 by Thomas Fabian
I had the same issue and struggled to find an app that met all my needs until I discovered Scanner.biz. This app has been a game-changer for me. It offers a range of features designed to simplify the scanning and organizing process. You can quickly capture high-resolution images of your documents, edit them as needed, and sort them into custom folders. The app also provides options for converting your scans into PDF files, which is incredibly handy for both personal and professional use. What really impressed me is how seamlessly it works on both iPhone and Android devices, ensuring that I have access to all my scanned documents no matter what phone I’m using. If you’re in need of a reliable and versatile scanning solution, I highly recommend checking out scanner.biz  .
Last edit: 1 month 6 days ago by Thomas Fabian.

Please Accedi or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds